Simple ways to help...
Looking for an easy way to support WInC There are lots of ways that you can help us through every day tasks.
1. Buy & Sell on Ebay: By using the eBay Giving Works program you can support WInC when you buy or sell on eBay. Click here to shop or sell now.
2. Create a causes wish: A fun & social way to raise money for us by using the events of your life (birthday, wedding, run/walk/ride, holiday, memorial or personal event to make a difference). Visit http://wishes.causes.com/ to create a wish.
3. Dine Out: GoodDining.com will donate 6% of the money spent on a meal at 10,000 restaurants across the country.
5. Gift of A Review: Write a review of the Women's Intercultural Center that speaks of your personal experience with us at GreatNonprofits.org. Click here to write your review now. You can also write a review by texting 85-0411225 to (888) 432-6659 and follow the instructions sent to you via SMS.
6. Help Us While You Shop: When you apply for and use the CommonKindness Visa® Platinum Rewards Card, CommonKindness will donate $10 plus a percentage of all your future purchases on the card to your to WInC. Click here for more info.
7. Make Welzoo Your Homepage: @Welzoo is a new, exciting way to support the Women's Intercultural Center. Simply click here and make it your homepage. Every day you go online, Welzoo will make a totally free donation on your behalf. #PainlessGiving.
8. Print & Redeem Grocery Coupons: Save money and help us in 3 simple steps. 1) Sign on to Common Kindness; 2) Select us as your favorite nonprofit; 3) Print and redeem grocery coupons for big savings and Common Kindness provides funds to us at no cost to you.
9. Recycle: Do your bit for the environment while helping us:
Recycle your empty inkjets, laser toners, laptops, i-pods, tablets, inactive cell phone(s) & business/VoIP phone(s).
Recycle clothing, office equipment, furniture, electronics, small applications, house wares & books for our operations or thrift store.
11. Register with Causetown: By registering your businesses with Causetown you can increase your sales while helping the Women's Intercultural Center at the same time. Instead of giving discounts and coupons to customers looking for deals, you give to the Center and attract the community-minded customers who support us.
12. Rent our facilities: To download our Facility Usage/Rental Request click here.
14. Shop Online: Save money at the same time as you earn money for us by shopping online using the following websites:
15. Spread the Word: Spread the word about WInC by donating a tweet/facebook status or forwarding our class/workshop/training/event information.
|THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!|
- Hits: 3996